Re: The futile war between Native and Web

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:59 PM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> wrote:

> For the second point, and as a security architect, I regularly reject
> browser-based apps that operate on medium and high value data because
> we can't place the security controls needed to handle the data. The
> browser based apps are fine for low value data.

I'm not sure what "high value data" is. But I'm fairly sure that just about
any e-banking solution in existence is browser based. So I'm guessing your
definition of "high value data" doesn't include banking access. You work
for the NSA? Oh snap, the high value data just walked out there on a USB
stick.