Re: do not deprecate synchronous XMLHttpRequest

<<
Reminds me on the days when
Microsoft was trying to tell me what's good and what's not good.

At least Microsoft didn't put a backdoor in Windows that can divulge your
local IP (within a LAN) to the outside world. They call it WebRTC. If you
want something to complain about there are far more troubling things than
the well intended effort to rid the web of APIs that are simply badly
designed...