Re: do not deprecate synchronous XMLHttpRequest

Given implementations already support synchronous behavior, the only reason
to deprecate would be if continuing to support that behavior comes at a
significant burden to future versions of these implementations. I would
conjecture it is not, so I oppose deprecation on the principle that policy
should be determined by the user/author, not the standard.

Morality should not be legislated!