Re: do not deprecate synchronous XMLHttpRequest

Well yeah. But the manufacturer of your audio equipment doesn't come
into your home to yank the player out of your setup. But that's not
really the issue here. We're talking about technology that is being
developed so that people like me can build good content. As long as
there are a lot of people out there using synchronous calls, it would be
the job of the browser development community to find a way to make such
calls less harmful.

Michaela