Ted Dinklocker Introduction

From: Ted Dinklocker <Ted.Dinklocker@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 22:00:07 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I just joined the group today, so thought I should introduce myself. My name is Ted Dinklocker and I work at Microsoft on the Internet Explorer Platform team. I am excited to work with all of you to help drive web interoperability and capability! A short bio:

I have worked in technology and software for over 20 years now, but the passion was ignited in the 80's typing into my TRS80 computer hooked up to an old TV. I have been a developer and a program manager on a variety of software projects including a proprietary finite element analysis engineering software, packaged productivity software, IT Pro management and analysis software, and automotive embedded software. I now work on the Internet Explorer Platform team, focusing on input areas including touch events, pointer events, form input controls, and other areas.