Re: [IndexedDB] link to Editor's draft is a 404

Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, 2015-02-02 08:47 -0500:
> On 2/2/15 7:14 AM, Tobie Langel wrote:
> >Heads-up that the link to the Editor's Draft of the IndexedDB spec is now
> >a 404.
>
> Thanks for reporting this Tobie. I've asked Joshua and Mike Smith to address
> this problem.
>
> >Not sure whether that is on purpose or an accident.
>
> This is a side effect of moving this spec to Github:
>
> repo: <https://github.com/w3c/IndexedDB>
> ED: <http://w3c.github.io/IndexedDB/>
>
> >Would recommend redirecting to the ED of the next version of the spec.
>
> That makes sense to me.

Yup, sorry about thatーI forgot a step when we migrated the repos. But I've
now set up the redirects and things should be working as expected. If not
lemme know.

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://people.w3.org/mike