[admin] Important: Feedback needed for April 2015 face-to-face location by *January 27, 2015*

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:02:36 -0500
To: public-webapps@w3.org
All Editors and Active contributors - I would greatly appreciate it if
you would please reply to this poll. If you do not intend to attend the
meeting `live` regardless of its location, please reply with "No" to
both locations and state in the comments something like "will not
attend". <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42538/webapps-spring-2015/>

-Thanks, ArtB