Re: Custom element design with ES6 classes and Element constructors

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:58:46 +0100
To: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 8:02 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:
> Thanks for starting this page! One thing that seems missing is Steve
> Faulkner's concern about removing "is".

I added a note. It would be interesting to see what developers have
been doing so far. From what I've seen is="" is not used much or well
liked. And the example in the specification does not really see to
require is="" (it would work identically if that attribute was not
there).

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/