Re: Minimum viable custom elements

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:40:00 +0100
To: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth.christiansen@gmail.com>
Cc: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>, Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>, Erik Arvidsson <arv@google.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
<kenneth.christiansen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anne, maybe you could write on the wiki what the current Web Components
> implementation in Chrome is using. That would make it a bit easier to follow
> for people who didn't follow all of the discussion so far.

I updated the page to point this out where it wasn't necessarily
obvious (and ended up adding a row to the table):

  https://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/CustomElements

(I also gave "Brain transplant" an alternative name "Dmitry" as he
made it look rather elegant :-))

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/