Components F2F

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:55:22 +0200
To: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Can someone update
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/WebComponentsJuly2015Meeting with a
bit more information? I hear it might be in Mountain View?

Will we have sufficient time to cover both Custom Elements and Shadow
DOM? And could the drafts maybe be updated to cover what has been
agreed to so far? E.g. it seems we have agreement on slots and I think
that was the last major thing from Shadow DOM that needed a solution.
Would be great if we could review a complete document.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/