Re: Shadow DOM spec bugs will be migrated into GitHub issues

I totally agree. I'm really sorry for spamming. I forgot that closing a bug
would trigger sending a mail to public-webapps@. My bad.

I thought that a closing bug would notify only people who opted-in to add
themselves to a list of cc in each bug. That might be a good opportunity
for them to keep tracking of the bug status by subscribing a migrated bug
on GitHub Issues.