PSA: Web Components vs Extract Widget patent

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 09:24:29 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,

For those interested in Web Components, please note I received a related
e-mail titled "Web Components vs Extract Widget patent". I forwarded
this e-mail (which has an attachment) to the www-archive list:

<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2015May/0008.html>

Please do NOT discuss the specifics of the referenced patent on
public-webapps.

Yves, Xiaoqian - will this information result in the formation of a
Patent Advisory Group [PAG]? If yes, when will that PAG be "launched"?

-Thanks, ArtB

[PAG] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/#sec-Exception