[admin] Getting notification about WebApp's web-platform-tests activity?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 21:18:29 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,

Dom has a tool that could be used to notify one of WebApps' mail lists
when a "wg-webapps" label is applied to something (f.ex an Issue or PR)
in the web-platform-tests repo.

Is this something we want to use? If yes, which list?
public-webapps-github seems like the closest match but I public-webapps
could also be used (and if that resulted in too much e-mail we could
revisit the list). (I suppose other options would be to resurrect
public-webapps-testsuite or create a new list.)

WDYT?

-Thanks, AB