Re: [web-platform-tests] Pull Request: Adding a basic no-media call that uses promises.

I've made it so that pull requests made to the W3C Web Platform Tests
repository and that are labeled as pertaining to the WebRTC WG (i.e.
related to a spec maintained by the WebRTC Working Group) be notified on
this list from now on.

Given that there aren't many of these pull requests, I think this should
not be too noisy?

Dom