F2F Meeting: Custom Elements, 21 July, Bay Area California

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 11:41:00 +0200
To: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hello,

this is a preliminary announcement.

There will be a meeting hosted in the "Bay Area" of California (i.e. between San Francisco and San Jose, roughly speaking), focusing on Custom Elements.

A meeting registration page will be available soon, and will be announced.

We will try to provide an accessible working setup for remote participation. We will take minutes in webapps' IRC channel irc://irc.w3.org/#webapps in the usual way.

cheers

Chaals