RE: CfC: Moving webstorage to REC 2nd Edition; deadline May 21

Yes, the spec looks good to me.

> > If you have any comments or concerns about this CfC, please reply by May
> 21 at the latest. Silence will be considered as agreeing with the proposal and
> explicit responses are preferred. If no non-resolvable blocking issues are
> raised, this CfC will be considered as passing and we will proceed with this
> proposal.
>
> +1. Thanks for the swift turnaround.

I also regenerated an implementation report at

http://w3c.github.io/test-results/webstorage/all.html

... for your reference.

BTW: I have sent out the above info yesterday, but seems the mailing list system didn't get it.

Thanks,
Zhiqiang