Re: Shadow DOM Imperative API proposal #1 vs <content select/slot>

I was imagining the distribution chain would start at light-dom, recursing
deeper into the shadows. Meaning any <content> slot encountered would have
already been distributed to.

The `empty()` part feels messy to me. I preferred the way option 2 worked,
whereby distribution is 'invalidated' and reflowed (like layout). Wondering
what the use-case is for `slot.remove()` and retaining/mutating
distribution state. I guess it could potentially be more efficient to only
change the parts you need to? Still seems cumbersome to me.

*W I L S O N  P A G E*

Front-end Developer
Firefox OS (Gaia)
London Office