Re: Directory Upload Proposal

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:45:09 -0700
To: Ali Alabbas <alia@microsoft.com>
Cc: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:28 PM, Ali Alabbas <alia@microsoft.com> wrote:
> If there is sufficient interest, I would like to work on this within the scope of the WebApps working group.

It seems somewhat better to just file a bug against the HTML Standard
since this also affects the processing model of e.g. <input>.files.
Which I think was the original proposal for how to address this...
Just expose all the files in <input>.files and expose the relative
paths, but I guess that might be a bit too synchronous...

(Also, you want to use sequence<> not [] for listContents().)

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/