Re: [clipboard] Add RTF to the "mandatory data types" list?

Hallvord --

That behavior is really all I wanted, i.e. "don't let the browser
discard/ignore valid RTF clipboard data".

I would also echo Paul's thoughts: this sounds good but is there any
OS/browser-level sanitization process necessary?  I would be curious to
hear from Ben if Microsoft already has such things in place for IE.

Sincerely,
    James Greene