Re: [webmessaging] Need to analyze test failures

Update below ...

Hi All,

The Web Messaging testing data now shows relatively good
interoperability (see [All],[<2]). However, there are two tests that
have only one pass:

1. <http://www.w3c-test.org/webmessaging/with-ports/026.html>. Only
passes on FF.

2. <http://www.w3c-test.org/webmessaging/without-ports/025.html>. Only
passes on IE.

I welcome feedback on whether these failures are considered minor/major
implementation bugs, minor/major interoperability problems; that is,
should we propose moving [CR] to Proposed Recommendation with these
failures, or block until there are two or more passes.

-Thanks, AB

[All] http://w3c.github.io/test-results/webmessaging/all.html
[<2] http://w3c.github.io/test-results/webmessaging/less-than-2.html
[CR] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-webmessaging-20120501/