Re: PSA: publishing new WD of Custom Elements on December 16

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 07:30:34 -0500
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
On 12/15/14 6:00 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> Hi Art, I don't have any objection to publishing as is.
>
> Would like to note that I have pretty much completed the first draft
> of the custom element semantics stuff now
> http://stevefaulkner.github.io/webcomponents/spec/custom/#semantics
> and have filed a pull request
> https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/pull/29 to merge the additions.
> There is a merge conflict tried to work it out but my git fu is
> lacking :-(

OK, thanks for the update.

A new WD is already `staged` to be published on December 16. As such,
we'll have to wait until next year to include any additional changes.

(If desired, perhaps this spec can be included in the `allow automatic
of WDs in /TR` mechanism that will be implemented in January
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-openw3c/2014Dec/0001.html>).

-Thanks, ArtB