Re: PSA: publishing new WD of Custom Elements on December 16

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:00:06 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi Art, I don't have any objection to publishing as is.

Would like to note that I have pretty much completed the first draft of the
custom element semantics stuff now
http://stevefaulkner.github.io/webcomponents/spec/custom/#semantics
and have filed a pull request https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/pull/29
to merge the additions. There is a merge conflict tried to work it out but
my git fu is lacking :-(

--

Regards

SteveF