Re: PFWG request for abstract and introductions

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 07:18:25 -0400
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org, WAI Liaison <wai-liaison@w3.org>
On 9/4/14 8:51 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi Michael, All,
>
> Thanks for your e-mail. I'm _really_ sorry for the delayed reply [this
> email was accidentally moved to my "Back Burner" folder where I just
> noticed it)!
>
> Although I will check all of WebApps' specs and ask Editors to update
> their documents accordingly, are there any specs that are of high/keen
> interest to you? (WebApps' spec list is
> <https://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus>.)

Hi Michael, All,

Yves and Cindy agreed to take the lead to followup on your request. My
expectation is they will check all of WebApps' specs and if/when a spec
could be improved, they will file a Bug/Issue accordingly.

Again, if you and/or your colleagues have specific specs that concern
you, please do let us know.

-Thanks, Art