Re: PFWG request for abstract and introductions

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 08:51:11 -0400
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org, WAI Liaison <wai-liaison@w3.org>
Hi Michael, All,

Thanks for your e-mail. I'm _really_ sorry for the delayed reply [this
email was accidentally moved to my "Back Burner" folder where I just
noticed it)!

Although I will check all of WebApps' specs and ask Editors to update
their documents accordingly, are there any specs that are of high/keen
interest to you? (WebApps' spec list is
<https://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus>.)

-Thanks, ArtB