CfC: to using new pub process; deadline October 2

On 9/25/14 9:32 AM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
> Ok so, let's start getting consensus on the new pub work flow [1]. I want us to be the first using the new pub process the second it is available.
>
> Does anyone object to Editors in this group using [1]?
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2014/08/pubworkflow.html

Thanks Marcos.

All - if you have any comments or concerns about Marcos' CfC above,
please send them to public-webapps @ w3.org by October 2 at the latest.
Positive response is preferred and encouraged and silence will be
considered as agreement with the proposal.

-Thanks, ArtB