Re: CfC: publish LCWD of Screen Orientation API; deadline September 18

> It effectively comes down to the fact that the specification describes
> something, but Chrome implements it in another way per how I suggested
> it should work (using "animation frame tasks").

So this appears to be [Issue-40] and I think a one-line summary is the
Editors consider this something that can be deferred to the next version
and Anne considers it something that should be addressed before LC is
published.

Vis-a-vis this CfC, it seems the main options are:

1. Continue to work on this issue with the goal of getting broader
consensus on the resolution

2. Publish the LC "as is"

3. Publish the LC "as is" but explicitly highlight this Issue and ask
for Implementer/Developer feedback

4. Other options?

Of course, I'd like to hear from others but I tend to think we should
first try #1 (especially since Anne indicates the spec and at least one
implementations are currently not aligned).

Mounir, Marcos - would you please work with Anne on a mutually agreeable
solution?

-ArtB

[Issue-40] https://github.com/w3c/screen-orientation/issues/40