Re: =[xhr]

From: James M. Greene <james.m.greene@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 07:31:28 -0500
To: Robert Hanson <hansonr@stolaf.edu>
Cc: olli@pettay.fi, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Greeves, Nick" <ngreeves@liverpool.ac.uk>
> The sole reason for these sync
XHRs, if you recall the OP, is to pull in libraries that are only
> referenced deep in a call stack, so as to avoid having to include
> *all* the libraries in the initial download.

If that is true, wouldn't it better for him to switch over to ES6 Module
imports and an appropriate transpiler, for now?

I'm a bit confused as to why it doesn't appear this idea was ever mentioned.

Sincerely,
    James Greene
    Sent from my [smart?]phone