Re: {Spam?} Re: [xhr]

That I think what is unclear from the writing of the warning are two
things:

1) It *appears *to be part of the spec. (The parts before say they are
non-normative, but this section does not.) And it uses the word "must" --
implying that it is a requirement, not a recommendation.

2) Perhaps it is just unclear to me what "experiment" means, but I read
that as saying that Mozilla, tomorrow, is encouraged to kill all sites that
utilize async=false and not wait until the  standard is adopted.

I have a feeling I am misunderstanding what a "developer tool" is as
opposed to standard web page operation. Could you please clarify? Does it
mean that if I have the debugger running, my site will fail, but if it is
not running, it will work?

Bob Hanson

Robert, Anne, All, WDYT?

--
Robert M. Hanson
Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900