Re: [Streams API] Add load-using-streams functionality to XHR or only to Fetch API?

From: Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:19:36 +0900
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: "Web Applications Working Group WG (public-webapps@w3.org)" <public-webapps@w3.org>, Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
Streams API itself still has many issues, right.

We'd like to continue prototyping in Blink anyway to provide feedback to
the spec as browser developer's point of view, but if we're sure that we
won't add it to XHR, we want to stop the work on XHR (both spec and impl)
at some early stage after figuring out very basic issues and focus on the
Fetch.

Takeshi