Proposal for User Agent Augmented Authorization

From: Sam Penrose <spenrose@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 20:25:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-webapps@w3.org
We think that users could be well served by providing simple ways for user agents and authentication protocols (specifically Oauth, we hope others) to support each other:

  https://github.com/SamPenrose/ua-augmented-auth

Web apps suffer particularly due to non-http URIs and cookie segregation. We would like feedback on the specific APIs suggested, as well as the overall problem framing. Thank you for your consideration.

-- Sam