Re: =[xhr]

From: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 16:27:29 +0200
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, <nmork_consultant@cusa.canon.com>
Cc: "public-webapps" <public-webapps@w3.org>
> From: nmork_consultant@cusa.canon.com
> Thank you for letting me know my input is not desired.

No, not at all. I think many engineers reading this list are truly delighted
to have seen your message. Some of us are also very sad, but I would argue
that all of us who have a good sense of humor are actually in the first
category.

To be honest, it seems you just need to take a look at modern application
coding best practices. There's nothing wrong with you giving your opinion --
thanks for taking the time to do so! -- but there's nothing in the scenario
you explained that requires a synchronous http request done on the main
browser thread. Please trust us.