Re: =[xhr]

> From: nmork_consultant@cusa.canon.com
> Thank you for letting me know my input is not desired.

No, not at all. I think many engineers reading this list are truly delighted
to have seen your message. Some of us are also very sad, but I would argue
that all of us who have a good sense of humor are actually in the first
category.

To be honest, it seems you just need to take a look at modern application
coding best practices. There's nothing wrong with you giving your opinion --
thanks for taking the time to do so! -- but there's nothing in the scenario
you explained that requires a synchronous http request done on the main
browser thread. Please trust us.