Re: [admin] Should WebApps' HTML Templates spec be published as a WG Note?

On 3/12/14 10:27 AM, ext Rafael Weinstein wrote:
> SGTM
>
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org
> <mailto:ylafon@w3.org>> wrote:
>
>     On Fri, 7 Mar 2014, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>
>         On 2/27/14 12:10 PM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:
>
>         [[
>         <strong>Work on this document has been discontinued and it
>         should not be referenced or used as a basis for
>         implementation. The features previously specified in this
>         document are now specified in <a
>         href="http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/scripting-1.html#the-template-element">HTML5</a>.</strong>
>         ]]
>
>         WDYT?
>

>     SGTM, not gutting it has a higher risk of people looking at the
>     wrong doc.

OK, then unless I hear otherwise, at the end of this week I'll create a
draft WG Note that is gutted and includes the info above (and put the
draft Note in
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcomponents/file/default/publish/template/>).
I'll target a publication of March 18.

Rafael - I will plan to update the ED too so please let me know if you
prefer to do that.

-Thanks, ArtB