Re: [admin] Should WebApps' HTML Templates spec be published as a WG Note?

On 2/27/14 11:41 AM, ext Rafael Weinstein wrote:
> What do you recommend?
>
> It seems a little heavy-handed to kill it or gut it. What about
> putting a big-red warning at the top that it has been merged to HTML
> and no longer has normative weight.

I don't have a strong preference now and would like to hear from others.
The above do have different +/-.

I think the principle of least surprise (`follow your nose`) indicates
navigating to the ED would redirect to the HTML spec. It seems like the
worst case scenario is for the contents of the ED to be inconsistent
with HTML.

-Art