Re: [progress-events] Progress Events is a W3C Recommendation

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:49:07 +0400, Jungkee Song <jungkees@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Art. The work is attributed to Anne, Chaals and Ms2ger. Thanks!

Actually, I did editing, like Jungkee, and the work is attributed to quite
a lot of people, many of whom worked on it before the WebApps group
existed.

Anyway congratulations to everyone.

cheers

Chaals