Re: [webcomponents] Encapsulation and defaulting to open vs closed (was in www-style)

On Feb 11, 2014, at 3:36 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org> wrote:
> Durrr. Forgot a NOT.
>
> On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 3:29 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> I am NOT exactly sure what problem this thread hopes to raise and whether there is a need for anything other than what is already planned.

I was not hoping to raise any problem.

As Maciej mentioned earlier, we wanted to get a clarification on whether we’ve missed the part where the working group made a decision to focus on Type I encapsulation for the level 1 specifications per Tab’s email on www-style, which sounded like the WebApps WG has decided that.

- R. Niwa