Re: [File System APIs] If one is good, then two must be better?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 13:36:45 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 1/31/14 10:21 AM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:
> * Do we want to continue both efforts (and thus reflect this in the
> charter update)?

Given the feedback on this thread, I don't think there is consensus to
only focus on one API so I added the Mozilla FileSystem API spec to the
set of File interaction APIs in the [Draft] Charter (see changeset [CS]).

-ArtB

[Draft] <http://afbarstow.github.io/WebApps/charter.html>
[CS]
<https://github.com/AFBarstow/WebApps/commit/d4c312595a120758ca076851b364503287d2aa8e>