Re: [webcomponents] Copying and Pasting a Web Component

From: Hayato Ito <hayato@google.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 22:03:34 +0900
To: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>
Cc: "public-webapps@w3.org WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I remember that there was a session to discuss this topic last year's
blinkon conference.

-
https://docs.google.com/a/chromium.org/document/d/1SDBS1BUJHdXQCvcDoXT2-8o6ATYMjEe9PI9U2VmoSlc/edit?pli=1#heading=h.ywom0phsxcmo
  Session: 'Deep Dive on editing/selection'

However, I couldn't find non-normative notes attached there. I guess no one
has clear answer for this topic yet unless there is a progress.

--
Hayato