DOM P&S: Disposition of Comments Doc Prepared

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 23:45:13 +0000
To: "Anne van Kesteren (annevk@annevk.nl)" <annevk@annevk.nl>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, "ms2ger@gmail.com" <ms2ger@gmail.com>, "costan@gmail.com" <costan@gmail.com>
Hey folks, with the completion of the Last Call period for DOM Parsing and Serialization (last month on January 7th), I've collected all the technical comments that came in during that time in a disposition of comments document:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/innerhtml/raw-file/tip/LC1_comments.htm

Please check that these comments were recorded accurately, and that I haven't left anything out.

"No response yet" means I haven't started working on the issue. I will begin working on addressing these comments shortly using the existing bugzilla bugs already filed. Thanks!

-Travis