[FYI] Last Call of draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn; deadline February 21

FYI, Mark's "URI Design and Ownership" Internet Draft (aka "URI, Get Off
My Lawn") is now a Last Call Working Draft
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn-01>.
Please read the doc, especially the `Best Current Practices for
Standardising Structured URIs` section if your spec defines a URI
scheme, or parts thereof.