Re: [testing] Common way to "manage" test bugs?

Hi All,

Given the responses to this thread (as well as replies only on
public-test-infra), the consensus is to use Github Issues for test bugs
and to use Github labels to identify the related spec ("component" in
Bugzilla):

    <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues>

As such, I updated WebApps' test submission document [1] accordingly,
and filed [Issue-474] as a reminder WPT documentation should be clear GH
Issues (with labels) is used to manage test bugs.

I will create a new GH Issue for all of WebApps' open test bugs in
Bugzilla (see [Bugz]) and then close those Bugz bugs as DUPs (and
include a reference to the associated Issue).

-Thanks, ArtB

[1] <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Submitting_tests>
[Issue-474] <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/474>
[Bugz] <http://tinyurl.com/WebApps-testing-Bugz >