Re: [April2014Meeting] Building an Issue and Bug focused agenda

On 4/2/14 4:17 PM, ext Arun Ranganathan wrote:
> On Apr 2, 2014, at 6:50 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com
> <mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com>> wrote:
>
>> File API; led by Jonas (will Arun join remotely?); which high
>> priority bugs need discussion; status of LC processing; next steps
>

> If a dial-in is provided, I’d be delighted to join remotely.

OK, great. Yes, we can use the Zakim bridge when needed (see [1] for
connection info). If there is a specific day + time slot you prefer,
please let me know and I'll `pencil it in`.

-Thanks, AB

[1] <https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/April2014Meeting#Meeting_Logistics>