Re: [webcomponents] HTML Imports

> seems a specification that seems really pushed/rushed

Since my team (Polymer) has been working with imports in practice for a
year-and-a-half (100% public and open-source, btw) this seems a strange
conclusion. But this is only my perspective, I'm still a standards n00b I
suppose.

In any case, I codified the concepts that our team has been espousing in a
document here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14qJlCgda7GX2_KKxYhj1EULmY_hqNH35wjqDgGSkkOo/edit#

The aim of this document was to address some of the questions around
pragmatic operation of the spec as we see it.

Scott