Reminder of WebApps' off-list topic policy [Was: ...]

On 10/2/13 12:51 PM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>> If any of the data for Fullscreen in [PubStatus] is not accurate, please
>> provide corrections.
>>
>> Also, if you have any new information re your plans for the spec - last
>> published 6-July-2012 - or the spec's status with respect to being feature
>> complete, implementation status, etc., please let us know.
>>
>> [PubStatus] <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus>
> I wrote all the text in http://fullscreen.spec.whatwg.org/ on which
> http://www.w3.org/TR/fullscreen/ appears to be based (although
> woefully out of date). Given the W3C's explicit stance on forking, I
> think would be hypocritical for your group to continue publishing this
> fork.

Hi Anne,

I appreciate you technical input on WebApps' specs and I would like that
to continue. I would also be delighted if/when you and the W3C work out
a mutually agreeable copyright policy for Working Group specs.

WebApps' charter has a clear set of deliverables and a clear document
license for these specs. Until there is consensus within the group to
stop work on a spec or the charter is changed (e.g. to a different set
of deliverables, different document license, etc.), the expectation is
the group will continue to work on XHR, Fullscreen, and every other spec
in our charter using W3C Document License.

WebApps also has an "off-topic policy" [Off-Topic] I think you violate
when you continue to discuss W3C's document license on WebApps' mail
list. Please respect this policy and move all discussions related to W3C
document license to the Revising W3C Process Community Group [w3process].

-Thanks, ArtB

[Off-topic]
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WorkMode#Off-Topic_Discussion_Policy>
[w3process] <http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/>