Re: [quota-api] Seeking status and plans

Hi Arthur,

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 1:30 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>wrote:

> Hi Kinuko,
>
> If any of the data for the Quota Management API spec in [PubStatus] is not
> accurate, please provide corrections.
>
> Also, if you have any new information re your plans for the spec - last
> published 03-July-2012 - or the spec's status with respect to being feature
> complete, implementation status, etc., please let us know.

I'm planning to update the FPWD to use some new syntax like Promises, and
Mozilla is showing agreement and interest to implement the new draft per
discussion on public-webapps (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013JulSep/0368.html).

The new draft can be found on my github, and am planning to update the WD
on w3c site before TPAC.
https://github.com/kinu/quota-api/blob/master/draft.md