Re: [file-{writer,system}-api] Seeking status and plans

On Oct 2, 2013, at 12:29 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> If any of the data for your two File APIs in [PubStatus] is not accurate, please provide corrections.
>
> Also, if you have any new information re your plans for these specs (last published 17-Apr-2012), or the specs' status with respect to being feature complete, please let us know.
>
> All - besides Chrome, if there are other implementations of these specs, please let us know.
>
> -Thanks, ArtB

I've created a draft of the FileSystem API in GitHub, based on discussions with w3-staff:

https://github.com/w3c/filesystem-api

This API is different than the Google FileSystem API proposal, athough it will refine the concept of the filesystem: scheme, initially proposed by Google.

-- A*