Re: Overlap between StreamReader and FileReader

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric@gmail.com>wrote:

>  Apparently we are not talking about the same thing, while I am thinking
> to a high level interface your interface is taking care of the underlying
> level.

How much low level stuff to expose would basically affect high level
interface design, I think.

> Like node's streams, node had to define it since it was not existing (but
> is someone using node's streams as such or does everybody use

...snip...

> So, to understand where the mismatch comes from, could you please
> highlight a web use case/code example based on your proposal?

I'm still thinking how much we should include in the API, too. This
proposal is just a trial to address the requirements Isaac listed. So, each
feature should correspond to some of his example code.