Re: Overlap between StreamReader and FileReader

Apparently we are not talking about the same thing, while I am thinking
to a high level interface your interface is taking care of the
underlying level.

Like node's streams, node had to define it since it was not existing
(but is someone using node's streams as such or does everybody use the
higher levels (net, ssl/tls, http, https)?), I have been working since
quite some time on projects streaming things in all possible ways inside
browsers or with node and I never felt any need for such a proposal.

So, to understand where the mismatch comes from, could you please
highlight a web use case/code example based on your proposal?

Regards,

Aymeric

--
jCore