Re: [webcomponents]: Making <link rel="components"> produce DocumentFragments

Here's one scenario where keeping components Documents might be a good
idea. Suppose you just built a multi-threaded parser into your renderer
engine, and you would like to hook it up to start loading multiple
components in parallel. How difficult will it be for you to do this if they
were all just DocumentFragments in the same document?

:DG<