Re: [webcomponents]: Moving custom element callbacks to prototype/instance

>From an implementors perspective:

Putting such callbacks on the prototype object means that it can be
changed, or even can be added after the element registration. This is
different from a function parameter, which we can consider as a snapshot.

One consequence is that it will become harder to cache (including negative
cache) these values. We need to traverse the prototype chain in C++, which
is typically slower than doing it in JS, on every lifecycle event. Or we
need to invent something cool to make it fast.

--
morrita