Re: [webcomponents]: Making Shadow DOM Subtrees Traversable

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Bronislav Klučka
<Bronislav.Klucka@bauglir.com> wrote:
> What does the "exposing internals" means anyway? Does it mean that there are
> no boundaries at all and e.g. document.querySelector can access internal? Or
> does it mean that you can access internals only by explicitly asking for
> existing shadowRoot of element and than work with it?

I've always taken "exposing internals" to mean "providing an API to
access the shadow DOM of a component." I don't think that anybody is
arguing that shadow elements should appear in queries on the bound
document.
--
Blake Kaplan